Tuesday, March 20, 2012

 

The goods are all in, new piston, pin and gaskets.  Check out the lavish, wholly impractical bling velocity stack below.  I'm investigating getting a K&N or Uni filter to angle out slightly to the side.  Those velocity stacks were only $34 shipped from Steel Dragon Perfomance.  They are polished with excellent finish work.  I'm curious to see how the whole system works with the Supertrapp, stack vs filter etc.  The stack is really just for fun, any real distance and I'll have the filter on.  It's a piece of piss to change them out with a simple, accessible, single piston motor.  

Saturday and Sunday are gonna be big engine assembly days.   I have to finish cleaning off all the gasket and seal and the kit should be ready to be IN-STALLED.   I like the way the carb makes my apartment smell like a garage.


No comments:

Post a Comment